Annual Boat Maintenance Melbourne
- Antifouling- We apply all types of antifouling for different hull materials, using International, Jotun and Hempels products.
- Our preparation is diligent- we remove shell, flaking paint, etc, as much as possible.
- Anodes- We supply and fit anodes as required, and can advise on electrolysis issues you may have.
- Acid washing and rust stains- Brown discolouration, slime and rust stains removed.
- Cutting and polishing and detailing of fibreglass boats- recommended anually to keep your gelcoat in top condition.
Fibreglass Boat Repairs Melbourne
- All fibreglass repairs from gelcoat chips to major collision damage.
- Rotten transoms and floors replaced.
- All modifications, for instance- built-in seats, boxes, storage.
- Structural improvements, eg: foredecks strengthened for anchor winches, knees glassed in for heavier outboards.
- Fibreglass boats resprayed in 2-pack polyurethane- make your boat like new.
- Interiors flocoated and speckled to look like new.
Wooden Boats Repairs Melbourne
- Maintenance and repairs of traditional wooden boats, including caulking and puttying of seams.
- Ribs sistered or replaced, hulls refastened.
- Repainting of topsides, superstructure, interiors.
- Varnish work.
- Epoxy/glass sheathing of cabintops, etc.
- Traditional laid teak decks installed and repaired.
- Non-skid surfaces painted/applied.
- Marlinboards made and installed.
- Rot repairs.
Aluminium and Steel Boats Fabrication, Rigging Melbourne
- Repairs, modifications and additions to alloy and steel boats- we have tig and arc welding facilities.
- Painting of metal boats. Metal substrates require different treatment as compared to timber/GRP boats- we can advise you on this and carry out your painting requirements.
- Fabrication in stainless steel and aluminium, such as bow rollers, pulpits, brackets, fuel tanks, equipment mounts, you name it.
- We have a copper swage press to handle all your small rigging needs, such as lifelines, strops and standing rigging for small sailing craft.
Get In Touch
(03) 9397 7421
Unit 5 158-170 Nelson Place
Williamstown VIC 3016